- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2021 Graywalsh Dr, Wilmington, NC 284053 beds, 4 baths, 3,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $520,000
- Parking: 0 space, 490 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: R05111011002000
- Zillow Home ID: 54307397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2021 Graywalsh Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Wilmington, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28405 home values.
- 2019 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$515K33.52,986
- 2023 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$518K43.53,101
- 2017 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$508K33.52,899
- 2025 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$498K332,680
- 2016 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$511K342,949
- 2020 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$519K34.52,936
- 2015 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$516K33.53,071
- 2027 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$522K433,275
- 2014 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$422K333,104
- 2022 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$523K34.52,953
- 2013 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$518K443,323
- 2029 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$520K433,160
- 900 Shoalcreek Pl Wilmington, NC$459K442,980
- 2024 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$517K32.53,314
- 905 Shoalcreek Pl Wilmington, NC$513K342,986
- 2011 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$500K333,029
- 2008 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$495K332,853
- 2031 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$522K343,010
- 2026 Graywalsh Dr Wilmington, NC$516K43.53,062
- 904 Shoalcreek Pl Wilmington, NC$511K33.52,934
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!