2021 Rose Blvd, Orlando, FL 328395 beds, 4 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 150 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 222329620804130
- Zillow Home ID: 46176945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2021 Rose Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32839 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 158.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 126.6% greater than in Oak Ridge, and 370.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2027 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$71K311,027
- 2015 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$43K221,200
- 2018 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$82K321,342
- 2024 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$71K311,535
- 2012 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$55K321,113
- 2103 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$132K321,029
- 2003 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$99K322,458
- 2020 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$62K31.51,392
- 2014 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$88K322,242
- 2026 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$83K321,710
- 2030 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$77K421,454
- 2006 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$52K31760
- 2107 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$92K422,010
- 2001 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$50K21972
- 2004 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$78K311,078
- 2104 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$79K311,163
- 2036 Blossom Ter Orlando, FL$86K31.5972
- 5522 S Tampa Ave Orlando, FL$63K211,152
- 2002 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$64K211,400
- 2110 Rose Blvd Orlando, FL$78K311,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!