20217 Heritage Point Dr, Tampa, FL 33647
Sold on 3/4/13: $285,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,045 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $285,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesTile Floors,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal Living/Dining Combo,Separate Shower,Dual Sinks,Loft/Bonus Room,Screened-In Lanai,Pantry,Great Room,Walk-In Closets,Granite Counters,Carpet,Master Retreat,Stainless Steel Appliances,HOA,Gas Stove/Oven,Guard Gated Community,Community Recreation Area,Kitchen Island,Garden Tub
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow283
- Garage Size667
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Lot Depth140
- Lot Width54
- Parcel #0329033106
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID99612260
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$318,161||$302K – $334K||+$3,333||$104||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,244/mo||$1.9K – $2.6K/mo||--||$0.74||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts West Meadows home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is valued 80.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% greater than in Tampa, and 390.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
Neighborhood for 20217 Heritage Point Drive
- # 0--43.03,045
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005