- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2022 Kraft St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 2 baths, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $114,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 484 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1917
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 46181000100
- Zillow Home ID: 2984576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2022 Kraft Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Franz Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 268.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franz Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franz Park home values.
- 2020 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$103K--2702
- 2018 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$89K221,000
- 6655 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--1698
- 6651 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--2698
- 2014 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$103K221,102
- 6657 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K--3.53,802
- 6649 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K32881
- 2012 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$96K--1698
- 6647 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$59K--1698
- 2025 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$211K421,664
- 2010 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$112K--1702
- 2019 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$182K--21,664
- 6645 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--1698
- 2015 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO--------
- 6705 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$197K--11,960
- 6641 Garner Ave Saint Louis, MO$215K331,472
- 2006 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$95K--1702
- 2007B Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO$228K843,300
- 2011 Martha Pl Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2004 Kraft St Saint Louis, MO$52K--1698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.