- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2022 Vatican Ln, Dallas, TX 752243 beds, 2 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 483 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 00000493561000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26779580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2022 Vatican Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Dallas, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Dallas home values.
- 2028 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$113K422,074
- 2016 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$114K331,766
- 2015 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$110K422,024
- 2023 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$125K542,366
- 2034 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$70K321,728
- 2006 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$106K322,205
- 2029 Vatican Cir Dallas, TX$82K321,840
- 2027 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$108K422,158
- 2005 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$117K422,087
- 2021 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$117K321,773
- 2015 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$116K32.51,837
- 2035 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$68K321,611
- 2035 Vatican Cir Dallas, TX$120K321,880
- 2016 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$106K321,795
- 2024 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$122K22.51,902
- 2005 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$146K422,054
- 2006 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$100K321,800
- 2028 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$87K321,504
- 1920 Vatican Ln Dallas, TX$70K321,507
- 1921 Windchime Dr Dallas, TX$82K321,647
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!