- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 786 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bedroom Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Const - Finish \ Painted, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Quail Run, Fencing \ Block, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, High School \ Paradise Valley, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Vista Verde, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Application Lister's, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Type \ B, Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Certified Funds Only, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21313175
- Zillow Home ID: 52428050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 20.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|20216 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$212K||--||2.75||1,252|
|20224 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$211K||--||2.75||1,252|
|20212 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$213K||--||2.75||1,252|
|20206 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2.5||1,585|
|20219 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$214K||--||2.5||1,356|
|20223 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||2.75||1,564|
|20215 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2.75||1,564|
|20227 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$225K||--||2.75||1,491|
|20209 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$229K||3||2||1,564|
|20231 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$213K||3||2||1,356|
|20205 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$215K||--||2.5||1,356|
|20207 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$244K||--||2.5||1,585|
|20235 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$230K||--||2.75||1,564|
|20238 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2.5||1,585|
|20239 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,356|
|3402 E Menadota Dr Phoenix, AZ||$223K||3||2||1,410|
|3406 E Menadota Dr Phoenix, AZ||$258K||--||3||1,814|
|20243 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$231K||3||2||1,564|
|3361 E Blackhawk Dr Phoenix, AZ||$231K||3||2||1,564|
|20247 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$280K||--||3.75||2,209|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!