- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20222 Oak Thorn Way, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 3 baths, 3,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,136 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $473,400
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: 664 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,394 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 0592271622
- Zillow Home ID: 99662638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20222 Oak Thorn Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Tampa, and 209% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 20224 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL--------
- 20220 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$441K43.54,212
- 20218 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$450K543,401
- 10010 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$586K544,272
- 10014 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$548K434,206
- 10008 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL--------
- 20211 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL--------
- 20216 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$544K544,065
- 10004 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$652K744,586
- 20214 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$546K544,065
- 10007 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL--53.53,802
- 10005 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$290K53.53,475
- 10009 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$285K433,478
- 20217 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL--------
- 10003 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL--------
- 20212 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$458K433,570
- 10015 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL$425K533,854
- 10011 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL--------
- 20207 Oak Thorn Way Tampa, FL$515K43.53,473
- 10001 Hazelnut Ct Tampa, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!