2023 Chambwood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The home is currently being rented until October of this year.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $285,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 160 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- Is located 1 block away from Midwood Park, which contains many amenities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09503240
- Zillow Home ID: 6194686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Chambwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Charlotte, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2027 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$224K421,600
- 2015 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$457K432,550
- 2101 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$256K211,156
- 2020 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$351K532,500
- 2016 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$271K31.51,304
- 2028 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$338K311,344
- 2022 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$421K32.52,100
- 2032 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$506K432,421
- 2001 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$427K43.52,404
- 2105 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$484K43.53,093
- 2100 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$270K311,406
- 2026 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$337K421,784
- 2036 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$393K422,076
- 2001 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$396K322,577
- 2109 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$372K312,016
- 2009 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$533K533,092
- 2108 Chambwood Dr Charlotte, NC$287K32.51,768
- 1901 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$461K432,425
- 2015 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$458K422,146
- 2033 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$275K--21,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.