2023 Coral Reef Rd, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Patio/Deck, Pets OK With Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 053S312600006005
- Zillow Home ID: 44696578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Coral Reef Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Pensacola, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 2025 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$129K--2.51,671
- 2021 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$125K321,560
- 2115 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$139K--2.51,979
- 2027 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$153K--2.51,657
- 2019 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$121K--2.51,484
- 2117 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$134K--2.51,723
- 2113 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$127K321,850
- 2024 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$118K--2.51,423
- 2119 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$143K--2.51,954
- 2022 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$130K--2.51,581
- 2111 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$120K321,555
- 2029 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$118K--2.51,385
- 2026 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$125K321,536
- 2017 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$141K321,904
- 2020 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$127K321,584
- 2121 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$144K321,706
- 2028 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$133K321,620
- 2109 Coral Creek Dr Pensacola, FL$145K--2.51,896
- 2018 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$168K--2.52,008
- 2031 Coral Reef Rd Pensacola, FL$130K321,654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.