- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2023 Kimberly Rd, Kronenwetter, WI 544553 beds, 3 baths, 3,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- 2 additional bonus rooms that can be used as bedrooms or office space. Lots of storage!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14527070110021
- Zillow Home ID: 71311616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Kimberly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 54455, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.6% higher than in Kronenwetter, and 5.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54455 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kronenwetter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54455 home values.
- 2024 Kimberly Rd Kronenwetter, WI$124K------
- 2014 Kimberly Rd Kronenwetter, WI$139K------
- 2035 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$168K------
- 2350 Morningside Dr Kronenwetter, WI$146KStudio--1
- 2015 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$121K------
- 2034 Kimberly Rd Kronenwetter, WI$128K------
- 2028 Rollingwood Rd Kronenwetter, WI$102K------
- 2033 Kimberly Rd Kronenwetter, WI$137K41.52,414
- 2045 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$179K------
- 2026 Rollingwood Rd Kronenwetter, WI$127K------
- 2016 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$146K------
- 2377 Morningside Dr Kronenwetter, WI$144K------
- 2006 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$145K------
- 2367 Morningside Dr Kronenwetter, WI$185K422,376
- 2048 Rollingwood Rd Kronenwetter, WI$145K------
- 2044 Kimberly Rd Kronenwetter, WI$151K------
- 2026 Rollingwood Rd Mosinee, WI$135K41.51,900
- 2027 Rollingwood Rd Kronenwetter, WI$133K------
- 2055 Bonney Oak Dr Kronenwetter, WI$152K------
- 2412 Morningside Dr Rothschild, WI$119K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!