2023 NE 8th Ave, Portland, OR 972125 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $425,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Stainless steel appliances,Living room,Cable-ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,622 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1907
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R639040
- Zillow Home ID: 53981795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Ne 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Irvington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% higher than in Portland, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Irvington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
- 2017 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$367K21987
- 2007-2009 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$461K422,070
- 730 NE Tillamook St # A Portland, OR$403K--31,194
- 728 NE Tillamook St # A Portland, OR$386K--31,194
- 725 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$591KStudio--3,540
- 2101 NE 8th Ave # 2119 Portland, OR$687K211,163
- 723 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$333K331,498
- 727 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$698K21.5--
- 1925-1929 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$509K632,496
- 2111 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$452K211,163
- 719 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$349K331,568
- 715 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$325K331,498
- 2006 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$473K11850
- 2004 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$453K11750
- 711 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$369K--31,092
- 2127 NE 8th Ave Portland, OR$346K22.51,292
- 804 NE Tillamook St # 810 Portland, OR$531K643,065
- 1917 NE 8th Ave # 1923 Portland, OR$598K444,114
- 703-707 NE Tillamook St Portland, OR$513K321,680
- 2112-2114 NE 7th Ave Portland, OR$376K221,482
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292