2023 Ridgelawn Ave, Bethlehem, PA 180184 beds, 1 bath, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 641852906837 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9617009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Ridgelawn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bethlehem Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bethlehem Township, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 2029 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$160K311,314
- 2017 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$151K211,536
- 1252 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$158K411,352
- 1246 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$154K411,498
- 2026 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$141K31960
- 2011 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$145K411,152
- 2020 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$114K211,272
- 2032 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$116K311,332
- 2003 Fireside Dr Bethlehem, PA$139K411,152
- 1345 Beverly Ave Bethlehem, PA$136K411,152
- 2014 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$103K21768
- 2004 Fireside Dr Bethlehem, PA$168K411,432
- 1240 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$157K421,152
- 1245 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$143K311,544
- 2038 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$116K411,292
- 2045 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$159K411,440
- 1309 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$109K411,152
- 2008 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$142K311,152
- 1239 Manchester Rd Bethlehem, PA$128K311,440
- 1339 Beverly Ave Bethlehem, PA$153K411,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!