- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2023 Whitby Dr # 2101, Orlando, FL 328392 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1975
- HOA Fee: $230
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $34,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 102329529821010
- Zillow Home ID: 46096281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2023 Whitby Drive # 2101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32839 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 158.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.3% higher than in Orange, and 370.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2021 Whitby Dr # 2102 Orlando, FL$43K21.51,164
- 2019 Whitby Dr # 2103 Orlando, FL$39K221,164
- 2019 Whitby Dr Orlando, FL$39K21.51,164
- 2017 Whitby Dr Orlando, FL$66K21.51,164
- 2017 Whitby Dr # 2104 Orlando, FL$46K21.51,164
- 4023 Billingsgate Rd # 2003 Orlando, FL$57K21.51,164
- 4021 Billingsgate Rd # 2002 Orlando, FL$45K21.51,164
- 4025 Billingsgate Rd # 2004 Orlando, FL$66K21.51,164
- 4019 Billingsgate Rd # 2001 Orlando, FL$41K21.51,164
- 4027 Billingsgate Rd Orlando, FL$73K221,164
- 4027 Billingsgate Rd # 2005 Orlando, FL$35K211,164
- 4029 Billingsgate Rd # 2006 Orlando, FL$66K21.51,164
- 2011 Whitby Dr Orlando, FL$190K21.51,164
- 2013 Whitby Dr # 2203 Orlando, FL$44K21.51,164
- 2011 Whitby Dr # 2202 Orlando, FL$44K21.51,164
- 2015 Whitby Dr # 2204 Orlando, FL$57K21.51,165
- 2009 Whitby Dr # 2201 Orlando, FL$44K21.51,164
- 4007 Billingsgate Rd # 3101 Orlando, FL$47K21.51,164
- 2018 Ludlow Ln # 2906 Orlando, FL$41K11670
- 2016 Ludlow Ln # 2905 Orlando, FL$41K11670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!