- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20233 Ashworth Pl N, Shoreline, WA 981335 beds, 3 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 2426900071
- Zillow Home ID: 48798891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20233 Ashworth Pl N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% higher than in Shoreline, and 11.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 20223 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$330K31.51,540
- 20243 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$366K31.51,890
- 20217 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$400K32.52,530
- 20230 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$357K31.51,470
- 1604 N 203rd Pl Shoreline, WA$333K31.51,560
- 20246 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$347K31.51,790
- 20220 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$334K31.51,470
- 20203 Ashworth Pl N Shoreline, WA$331K31.51,540
- 1614 N 203rd Pl Shoreline, WA$430K522,480
- 20227 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$326K31.51,540
- 1622 N 202nd Pl Shoreline, WA$322K31.51,470
- 1615 N 202nd Pl Shoreline, WA$330K31.51,540
- 20235 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$333K31.51,540
- 1620 N 203rd Pl Shoreline, WA$413K43.252,170
- 20243 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$348K31.51,470
- 1605 N 202nd Pl Shoreline, WA$410K432,180
- 1612 N 201st St Shoreline, WA$358K321,430
- 1619 N 202nd Pl Shoreline, WA$361K422,000
- 1620 N 201st St Shoreline, WA$377K32.51,900
- 1601 N 201st St Shoreline, WA$381K431,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!