20238 Faust Ave, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1 bath, 871 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $14,100
- Price/sqft: $16
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 871 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22078885
- Zillow Home ID: 88343038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20238 Faust Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Detroit, and 511% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48219 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
871 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,350 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 1999
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 20246 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$55K42870
- 20230 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1871
- 20254 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$32K--1871
- 20220 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$33K--1871
- 20260 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$32K11871
- 20210 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$36K--1871
- 20245 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1834
- 20200 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1871
- 20266 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$36K--1871
- 20229 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1999
- 20238 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$57K311,200
- 20237 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$36K31999
- 20253 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$35K--1.5998
- 20223 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$35K311,182
- 20274 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$37K--1871
- 20211 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$36K311,009
- 20261 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$43K--1.5999
- 20269 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1833
- 20201 Glastonbury Rd Detroit, MI$43K31.51,234
- 20282 Faust Ave Detroit, MI$43K--1870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!