2024 33rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 981444 beds, 3 baths, 3,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $612,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 6738700285
- Zillow Home ID: 49004891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2024 33rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Baker, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% higher than in Seattle, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mt. Baker home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Baker home values.
- 2028 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$767K42.752,750
- 2020 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$577K521,810
- 2016 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$762K42.753,120
- 2032 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$585K621,850
- 2012 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$850K43.53,198
- 2008 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$667K31.51,690
- 2042 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$919K332,410
- 2023 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$966K41.753,670
- 2027 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$827K433,000
- 2017 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$932K443,581
- 2033 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$727K31.51,810
- 2004 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$672K41.52,210
- 2037 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$1.6M44.53,320
- 2015 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$776K41.52,150
- 3304 S Dose Ter Seattle, WA$917K622,470
- 2039 34th Ave S Seattle, WA$700K21.52,340
- 3303 S Plum St Seattle, WA$974K33.252,640
- 2025 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$744K42.52,950
- 2021 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$991K43.252,830
- 2029 33rd Ave S Seattle, WA$724K542,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!