2024 Cinderella Ln, San Jose, CA 951163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $341
- MLS #: 81424453
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48135142
- Zillow Home ID: 19719686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2024 Cinderella Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2008 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$515K3--1,440
- 2028 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$524K32.51,439
- 924 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$518K32.51,439
- 930 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$513K32.51,323
- 2004 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$476K32.51,439
- 920 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$481K32.51,439
- 2016 Nottoway Ave San Jose, CA$483K321,167
- 932 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$513K32.51,323
- 2019 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$454K321,288
- 2020 Nottoway Ave San Jose, CA$511K321,167
- 2011 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$486K321,325
- 2031 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$460K331,216
- 2024 Nottoway Ave San Jose, CA$508K431,499
- 2028 Nottoway Ave San Jose, CA$473K321,167
- 2003 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$438K321,216
- 2039 Cinderella Ln San Jose, CA$526K531,664
- 937 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$489K32.51,439
- 938 Alexis Ct San Jose, CA$482K32.51,439
- 2032 Nottoway Ave San Jose, CA$476K32.51,499
- 2020 Pacina Dr San Jose, CA$433K321,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!