- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2024 Morgan Dr, Norman, OK 730694 beds, 3 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 598 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Parcel #: R0049449
- Zillow Home ID: 58743393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2024 Morgan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Norman, and 81.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 2025 Dakota St Norman, OK$122K321,435
- 2019 Dakota St Norman, OK$108K321,089
- 2016 Morgan Dr Norman, OK$242K433,055
- 2013 Dakota St Norman, OK$120K321,325
- 2102 Morgan Dr Norman, OK$192K432,348
- 701 Sundown Dr Norman, OK$544K46.7510,689
- 602 Sundown Dr Norman, OK$123K321,346
- Dakota St Norman, OK$120K321,325
- 541 Merkle Dr Norman, OK$141K421,688
- 700 Sundown Dr Norman, OK$220K432,301
- 2008 Morgan Dr Norman, OK$211K432,469
- 2107 Dakota St Norman, OK$111K321,301
- 2020 Dakota St Norman, OK$110K321,256
- 2026 Dakota St Norman, OK$111K321,251
- 2014 Dakota St Norman, OK$113K321,303
- 2100 Dakota St Norman, OK$112K211,204
- 2114 Morgan Dr Norman, OK$234K432,748
- 2011 Morgan Dr Norman, OK$399K434,681
- 2111 Dakota St Norman, OK$111K321,286
- 514 Merkle Dr Norman, OK$121K321,232
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292