- Pets: Cats, small dogs
- Updated: 14 days ago
- Views: 3,055 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.06
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Business Center
- Cozy wood burning fireplaces*
- Easy access to I-64, 95, 288 and 195
- Freshly remodeled interiors*
- Only 15 minutes to West End, Downtown and RIC
- Pet friendly (ask about accepted breeds)
- Private balconies or sunrooms
- Resort-style living with gently rolling hills in the woodlands of Old Bon Air
- Spacious floor plans with charming wooded views*
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 240
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2107958293
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $500-1,350.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Bon Air
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!