- Built in 1980
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,207 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $275
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- MLS #: IV14114503
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, LotFeatures \ Access Road Maintained, Cooling \ Central, PreviousStatus \ Active, View \ None, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, GarageAttached \ Detached, YearBuiltSource \ Builder, Heating \ Forced Air, SaleType \ Notice Of Default, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Spa \ In Ground, Association \ Pool, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ On Upper Level, Pool \ Association, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Utilities \ 220V In Garage, WaterSource \ Public Hook-Up Available, SeniorYN \ 0
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,477 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 8403017079
- Zillow Home ID: 21537230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91724 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 7.5% increase for Covina as a whole. Among 91724 homes, this home is 40.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91724, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% less than in Covina, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91724 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91724 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (74)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 20290 E Arrow Hwy|
Nearby Schools in Covina
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.