20245 SW 124th Ave, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 1 bath, 1,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,153 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 3069120340180
- Zillow Home ID: 44363409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20245 Sw 124th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 118.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 20241 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$182K321,631
- 20249 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$151K321,257
- 20240 SW 123rd Pl Miami, FL$151K321,230
- 20236 SW 123rd Pl Miami, FL$193K421,450
- 20311 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$189K32.51,631
- 20244 SW 123rd Pl Miami, FL$120K311,050
- 12410 SW 202nd Ter Miami, FL$166K321,570
- 12411 SW 203rd St Miami, FL$174K321,580
- 20233 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$157K321,570
- 20322 SW 123rd Pl Miami, FL$152K321,325
- 20315 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$190K321,895
- 12341 SW 202nd Ter Miami, FL$151K321,325
- 12420 SW 202nd Ter Miami, FL$180K321,570
- 12400 SW 203rd St Miami, FL$175K321,580
- 20229 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$122K32301
- 12421 SW 203rd St Miami, FL$160K321,325
- 20234 SW 124th Ave Miami, FL$159K321,325
- 20326 SW 123rd Pl Miami, FL$156K321,325
- 12331 SW 203rd St Miami, FL$163K321,325
- 12332 SW 202nd Ter Miami, FL$151K321,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!