- Lot: 9,888 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 284 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,939 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $106,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 1414534
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Other, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Room, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Trees, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage/Carport Type \ Off Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Location Description \ Pool Nearby, Location Description \ Tennis Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Family Room, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14274200
- Zillow Home ID: 77523524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Garden Springs home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among Garden Springs homes, this home is 8.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garden Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Lexington, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garden Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garden Springs home values.
|2029 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$142K||3||2||1,726|
|1077 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$145K||4||2||2,050|
|2021 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$150K||--||1.5||1,932|
|2033 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$150K||3||2||1,951|
|1052 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||3||2||1,085|
|1073 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$117K||--||1||1,025|
|1005 Balsam Dr Lexington, KY||$149K||--||2||1,704|
|2017 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$111K||3||1||1,092|
|2028 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$123K||3||2||1,328|
|2032 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$151K||4||2||2,600|
|1048 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$115K||--||1.5||1,092|
|2024 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$129K||--||1.5||1,966|
|1009 Balsam Dr Lexington, KY||$185K||--||3||2,531|
|2036 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$137K||--||1.5||1,726|
|2020 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$124K||--||1.5||1,300|
|1069 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$115K||3||1||1,025|
|1004 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||--||1||1,092|
|2013 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$113K||3||1||1,100|
|1044 Camellia Dr Lexington, KY||$116K||--||1||1,092|
|2040 Alexandria Dr Lexington, KY||$118K||--||1.5||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!