2025 Bason Ct, Raleigh, NC 276093 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $140,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171607790790000
- Zillow Home ID: 6470474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Bason Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 2021 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$188K----1,604
- 2017 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$200K----1,768
- 2028 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$188K321,486
- 2224 Quail Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$164K--21,316
- 2220 Quail Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$213K--21,594
- 2024 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$188K----1,417
- 2013 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$205K32.51,773
- 2136 Spring Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$101K--21,032
- 2114 Spring Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$113K21.51,120
- 2216 Quail Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$222K----1,845
- 2020 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$235K----2,322
- 2009 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$154K331,616
- 2212 Quail Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$216K--32,014
- 2029 Travianna Ct Raleigh, NC$203K----1,625
- 2025 Travianna Ct Raleigh, NC$193K321,484
- 2016 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,817
- 2208 Quail Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$212K--2.51,762
- 2005 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$180K--21,420
- 2021 Travianna Ct Raleigh, NC$201K--21,747
- 2012 Bason Ct Raleigh, NC$198K321,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292