2025 Boyer Ave E, Seattle, WA 981125 beds, 3 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 50 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Parcel #: 2158900135
- Zillow Home ID: 48782207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Boyer Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% lower than in Seattle, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
- 2029 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$735K332,380
- 1963 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$843K31.52,330
- 1955 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$769K331,690
- 2033 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$858K22.252,150
- 1951 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$870K422,360
- 2010 E Eaton Pl Seattle, WA$727K332,170
- 2011 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$937K31.51,890
- 2037 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$780K21.51,700
- 1912 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$643K212,360
- 1956 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$852K322,040
- 2028 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$733K222,160
- 2032 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$746K42.52,100
- 2026 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$751K32.51,750
- 1908 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$756K41.51,960
- 2036 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$718K311,730
- 2022 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$730K321,940
- 2009 Boyer Ave E Seattle, WA$883K422,500
- 1903 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$735K421,610
- 1950 20th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.02M422,120
- 1904 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$951K433,170
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292