- Built in 1965
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 4,941
- All time views: 9,817
- 54 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $490/mo
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $460,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $689
- MLS #: ML81518538
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Flooring: Tile
- Water: Public
- Visitor Parking
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Decks
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Flooring: Laminate
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Heating: Electric
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Earthquake
- Underground Parking
- Flooring: Carpet
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Pool: In Ground
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Association Fees Include: Organized Activities
- Foundation: Concrete Block
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 668 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 36 ft
- Lot width: 20 ft
- Parcel #: 15442045
- Zillow Home ID: 19514738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $443-635K.
Popularity on Zillow
9,817 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.