- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2025 E 134th St S, Bixby, OK 740084 beds, 2 baths, 1,976 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 876 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,976 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 60486730809010
- Zillow Home ID: 89348427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 E 134th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.9% greater than in Jenks, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jenks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74008 home values.
- 2029 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$191K--21,970
- 2021 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$252K--2.52,775
- 2032 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$169K421,814
- 2028 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$163K--21,707
- 2036 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$160K--21,610
- 13401 S 20th Ct Bixby, OK$253K--3.52,534
- 2033 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$282K--3.53,047
- 2017 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$292K--32,974
- 2024 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$207K322,149
- 2040 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$225K--2.52,271
- 13402 S 20th Pl Bixby, OK$312K633,148
- 13405 S 20th Ct Bixby, OK$184K--21,910
- 2019 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$184K321,971
- 2020 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$205K322,065
- 2044 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$191K--21,969
- 2037 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$258K332,878
- 2013 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$236K32.52,556
- 13342 S 20th Pl Bixby, OK$213K322,323
- 13406 S 20th Pl Bixby, OK$252K432,834
- 13409 S 20th Ct Bixby, OK$185K--21,885
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.