2025 Ensign Way, San Jose, CA 951334 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
With roots in the California Mission tradition, San Jose, ?the capitol of the Silicon Valley,? is a vibrant metropolitan center of commerce and culture. With a sub-tropical Mediterranean climate, San Jose is also a sun-drenched, recreation lover?s paradise. Sailing on the South Bay is just minutes away by car, as are the scenic beaches and coastal redwood forests of the beautiful Northern California coast. Area parks are plentiful, as are public, municipal and private golf courses. Raging Waters Theme Park is minutes away by car. Shopping options abound, from the village-like atmosphere of Santana Row to the mainstay shopping centers of Prune Yard, Valley Fair Mall, and Eastridge Mall. The Tech Museum of Innovation and San Jose Museum of Art elevate cultural activity, while both San Jose State University and Santa Clara University are pillars of academia.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Basketball Court
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 25433047
- Zillow Home ID: 19571662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Ensign Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% greater than in San Jose, and 4.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 2033 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$819K532,533
- 2017 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$743K42.52,124
- 2026 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$829K532,533
- 2018 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$770K42.52,124
- 2041 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$784K42.52,084
- 2009 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$668K421,843
- 2034 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$850K532,941
- 2010 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$776K42.52,222
- 2042 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$762K421,843
- 2016 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$737K42.52,084
- 2024 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$792K532,533
- 2049 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$761K421,843
- 2008 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$741K42.52,084
- 2001 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$710K421,843
- 2032 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$716K32.51,903
- 2002 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$799K532,533
- 2050 Seaman Pl San Jose, CA$792K42.52,124
- 2040 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$797K42.52,124
- 2065 Ensign Way San Jose, CA$809K42.52,084
- 2023 Admiral Pl San Jose, CA$697K321,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!