- This home has an ideal open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. Beautiful new tile in the entry way and kitchen. Carpeting in the living room and bedrooms. Huge attic that runs almost the length of the house which allows for ample storage space.
- Appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, electric stove) will be sold with the house. Fridge has a built in ice machine and water filter. Dishwasher was recently upgraded to a silent Bosch model so that you will not hear it when its running.
- New deck in the backyard creates a nice place to relax. Backyard is fenced in and behind the house is a wooded lot which lends a lot of privacy in this popular area of Augusta.
- HOA dues cover a front-yard lawn mowing service so the neighborhood looks great all-year round. Attached one-car garage and you can easily park two cars on the drive-way.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,092 all time views
- HOA Fee: $38/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $116,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 228 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 0124020000
- Zillow Home ID: 55140257
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $103-143K.
Neighborhood: National Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In National Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.6% higher than in Augusta, and 240.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent National Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
|2023 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$138K||4||2.5||1,779|
|2027 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$122K||3||2||1,373|
|2029 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$132K||2||3||1,518|
|2021 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$117K||3||2||1,373|
|1085 Alexander Dr Augusta, GA||$147K||2||2||1,888|
|2026 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$121K||3||2||1,291|
|2024 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$133K||3||2||1,603|
|2028 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$140K||2||2||1,680|
|2031 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$134K||3||3||1,596|
|2019 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$120K||3||2||1,247|
|2022 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$140K||3||--||1,800|
|2032 Glennfield Ln # A Augusta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2030 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$125K||3||2||1,383|
|2020 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$138K||3||2.5||1,700|
|2033 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$133K||3||2.5||1,577|
|2017 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$120K||3||2||1,373|
|2032 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$138K||3||3||1,708|
|2018 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$117K||3||2||1,380|
|2015 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$115K||3||2||1,344|
|2016 Glennfield Ln Augusta, GA||$133K||3||2.5||1,619|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!