- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2025 Owls Nest Rd, Sanford, NC 273304 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $124,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9631-49-0656-00
- Zillow Home ID: 107005222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Owls Nest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27330, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Sanford, and 86.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27330 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2021 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$133K322,449
- 2029 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$159K42.52,562
- 2017 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$133K321,596
- 1607 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$146K432,500
- 1603 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$141K322,019
- 1505 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$155K432,281
- 1611 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$132K32.51,716
- 2022 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$126K321,672
- 2026 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$115K321,462
- 2018 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$123K321,620
- 1519 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$144K532,578
- 2013 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$141K322,228
- 1615 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$160K42.52,558
- 2030 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$123K321,540
- 2000 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$139K321,880
- 2034 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$184K42.52,454
- 1619 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$138K321,788
- 2009 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$192K42.53,325
- 1924 Owls Nest Rd Sanford, NC$124K321,695
- 1604 Phillips Dr Sanford, NC$166K332,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!