2025 SE Reedway St, Portland, OR 972021 bed, 1 bath, 2,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Parcel #: R164483
- Zillow Home ID: 53866146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Se Reedway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sellwood-Moreland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% lower than in Portland, and 51.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sellwood-Moreland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sellwood-Moreland home values.
- 2033 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$318K21864
- 2013 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$507K431,714
- 2024 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$363K311,932
- 2016 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$321K21960
- 2034 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$259K21776
- 5705 SE 21st Ave Portland, OR$381K211,340
- 2045 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$480K322,200
- 2005 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$341K22840
- 5706 SE 20th Ave Portland, OR$303K21978
- 2006 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$293K21834
- 2044 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$396K311,608
- 5715 SE 21st Ave Portland, OR$349K311,180
- 5714 SE 20th Ave Portland, OR$424K221,562
- 2105 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$389K221,427
- 5725 SE 21st Ave Portland, OR$388K411,356
- 2106 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$323K211,337
- 5724 SE 20th Ave Portland, OR$389K311,734
- 2015 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$446K521,886
- 2025 SE Ellis St Portland, OR$290K21736
- 2104 SE Reedway St Portland, OR$528K332,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.