2025 Skyview Gln, Escondido, CA 920273 beds, 3 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 2256334500
- Zillow Home ID: 16683577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2025 Skyview Gln
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Escondido, and 23.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Escondido.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92027 home values.
- 2031 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$372K431,603
- 2032 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$359K331,520
- 2041 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$267K221,454
- 2036 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$337K32.51,291
- 2026 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$364K431,603
- 2030 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$341K32.51,291
- 2034 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$364K331,520
- 2047 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$341K32.51,291
- 2038 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$352K321,485
- 2033 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$337K321,485
- 2040 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$359K331,412
- 2042 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$351K331,520
- 2046 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$344K321,485
- 2051 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$374K431,602
- 2037 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$359K331,520
- 2006 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$381K431,602
- 2044 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$382K431,834
- 2050 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$360K331,520
- 2041 Fiesta Gln Escondido, CA$312K321,485
- 2055 Skyview Gln Escondido, CA$356K331,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!