20250 Fall Creek Dr, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 201412540
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 768 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 200717429006000019
- Zillow Home ID: 87945132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20250 Fall Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% greater than in Goshen, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 20230 Fall Creek Dr Goshen, IN$245K311,953
- 57638 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$239K432,754
- 20319 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN--------
- 20233 Fall Creek Dr Goshen, IN$236K31.51,973
- 20291 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN--------
- 57664 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$305K33.51,980
- 20210 Fall Creek Dr Goshen, IN$242K431,843
- 20273 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$230K321,798
- 20263 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN--------
- 20218 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$244K421,982
- 20213 Fall Creek Dr Goshen, IN$227K331,800
- 57629 Hillside Dr Goshen, IN$230K331,746
- 20255 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$282K433,504
- 20190 Fall Creek Dr Goshen, IN$248K421,882
- 20316 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN$246K432,200
- 20334 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN$255K322,082
- 20235 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN$255K322,515
- 20237 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$323K42.52,234
- 20362 Deer Path Ct Goshen, IN$281K422,500
- 20198 Eagle Hill Ln Goshen, IN$278K321,913
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!