- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2026 109th Ave, Oakland, CA 946031 bed, 1 bath, 588 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $350,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 047 554901303
- Zillow Home ID: 24806230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 109th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Durant Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% greater than in Oakland, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Durant Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Durant Manor home values.
- 2030 109th Ave Oakland, CA$186K11624
- 2020 109th Ave Oakland, CA$194K211,172
- 2034 109th Ave Oakland, CA$376K431,489
- 2014 109th Ave Oakland, CA$198K211,201
- 2040 109th Ave Oakland, CA$201K211,023
- 2029 Durant Ave Oakland, CA$353K421,901
- 2021 Durant Ave Oakland, CA$348K211,017
- 2015 Durant Ave Oakland, CA$395K21.51,365
- 2037 Durant Ave Oakland, CA$191K311,000
- 2006 109th Ave Oakland, CA$249K31.51,614
- 2031 109th Ave Oakland, CA$190K21884
- 2046 109th Ave Oakland, CA$225K22939
- 2037 109th Ave Oakland, CA$247K211,077
- 2025 109th Ave Oakland, CA$275K21.5945
- Durant Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 2043 109th Ave Oakland, CA$352K421,650
- 2017 109th Ave Oakland, CA$312K211,461
- 2045 Durant Ave Oakland, CA$240K311,402
- 10900 Beverly Ave Oakland, CA$251K31.51,673
- 2049 109th Ave Oakland, CA$265K211,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!