- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2026 2nd Ave, New York, NY 100296,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,190,388
- Price/sqft: $523
- Construction quality: 0.0
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 6,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 16760002
- Zillow Home ID: 31546676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 850% greater than in New York, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10029 home values.
- 2026 2nd Ave APT 1A New York, NY$4.84M22--
- 2028 2nd Ave APT 3N New York, NY$4.93M22--
- 2024 2nd Ave New York, NY$6.89M----6,999
- 2028 2nd Ave New York, NY$6.38M----6,100
- 2030 2nd Ave APT 4 New York, NY$6.17M326,100
- 303 E 104th St APT 4 New York, NY$3.08M211,100
- 303 E 104th St APT 8 New York, NY$3.21M11850
- 2024 2nd Ave New York, NY----1--
- 2032 2nd Ave APT 2 New York, NY$4.29M21--
- 2032 2nd Ave APT 1 New York, NY$5.49M21--
- 2032 2nd Ave New York, NY$8.5M685,831
- 305 E 104th St APT 2E New York, NY$1.79M21800
- 305 E 104th St APT 4W New York, NY$4.46M21800
- 305 E 104th St APT 1W New York, NY$2.11M21800
- 2030 2nd Ave FRNT 1 New York, NY$2.6M111,400
- 2034 2nd Ave New York, NY$6.33M215,831
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292