2026 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ 850043 beds, 2 baths, 2,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $860,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ Res/Business Use Ok,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs,Approx SqFt Range \ 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 750,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 35,Apx Lot Size Range \ 24,Architecture \ Other (See Remarks),Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement Description \ Full,Basement Description \ Unfinished,Community Features \ Historic District,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Brick,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 0001 - Florence Unified District - Pinal,Elementary School \ Emerson,Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Features \ Elevator,Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ Chain Link,Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Central,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Landscaping \ Irrigation Back,Landscaping \ Irrigation Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks),Other Rooms \ Basement,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ RV Parking,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Parcel #: 11852027B
- Zillow Home ID: 7537161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 N 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Phoenix, and 188.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
- 2026 N 3rd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 87 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$458K--22,501
- 81 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$666K453,888
- 79 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$479K--32,094
- 134 E Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ$1.18M--23,665
- 73 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$452K----1,674
- 124 E Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ$974K332,904
- 2031 N Alvarado Rd Phoenix, AZ$824K553,919
- 75 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ--------
- 2021 N Alvarado Rd Phoenix, AZ$688K--32,729
- 65 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$384K----2,604
- 94 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$1.1M--3.755,672
- 94 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ--------
- 76 E Monte Vista Rd Phoenix, AZ$435K--22,148
- 118 E Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ$1.07M443,916
- 107 E Palm Ln UNIT C Phoenix, AZ--311,700
- 119 E Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ$214K22.51,760
- 304 E Monte Vista Rd # B1 Phoenix, AZ--Studio1465
- 121 E Palm Ln Phoenix, AZ$217K--21,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292