2026 Oak Glen Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,293 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $108,500
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 466 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0441802060
- Zillow Home ID: 82997101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 Oak Glen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Biscayne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% greater than in Jacksonville, and 394.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Biscayne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Biscayne home values.
- 2032 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K422,059
- 2020 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$185K532,399
- 2038 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$173K32.52,439
- Oaklawn Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 11550 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$127K421,637
- 11551 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$140K431,673
- 11528 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K421,978
- 11534 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$167K42.52,567
- 2044 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$205K432,646
- 11556 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$126K421,673
- 11557 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$152K532,617
- 2045 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$179K532,357
- 11552 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,651
- 2019 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$128K421,866
- 2025 Oakton Ct Jacksonville, FL$131K422,256
- 11562 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$146K321,834
- 2050 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$204K332,509
- 11563 Oak Meadow Ln Jacksonville, FL$128K421,673
- 11558 Oak Lawn Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K421,881
- 2051 Oak Glen Rd Jacksonville, FL$201K432,617
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292