2026 Parkside Ct, West Linn, OR 970683 beds, 2 baths, 2,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,686 sqft
- Parcel #: 00378512
- Zillow Home ID: 48240241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 Parkside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 2029 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$309K321,955
- 2022 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$348K322,078
- 2018 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$339K322,154
- 2025 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$346K36.51,822
- 2021 Tompkins St West Linn, OR$584K52.52,821
- 2014 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$326K331,496
- 2021 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$319K331,600
- 2016 Willamette View Ct West Linn, OR$302K42.51,800
- 2013 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$292K32.51,800
- 6423 Tompkins Ct West Linn, OR$227K522,320
- 2100 Willamette View Ct West Linn, OR$265K321,292
- 2012 Willamette View Ct West Linn, OR$279K321,664
- 2050 Tompkins St West Linn, OR$394K43.52,614
- 2010 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$357K432,700
- 2017 Parkside Ct West Linn, OR$436K--2.52,502
- 2020 Tompkins St West Linn, OR$274K321,452
- 2104 Willamette View Ct West Linn, OR$311K42.51,975
- 2093 Tompkins St West Linn, OR$359K634,503
- 2008 Willamette View Ct West Linn, OR$332K321,972
- 6379 Caufield St West Linn, OR$323K33.53,834
Nearby Schools in West Linn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292