- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2026 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 968265 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $569
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Parcel #: 1280090720000
- Zillow Home ID: 594263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 S Beretania Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In McCully-Moiliili, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 279.5% greater than in Honolulu, and 12.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McCully-Moiliili home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McCully-Moiliili home values.
- 2054 S Beretania St Honolulu, HI$784K32--
- 2020 S Beretania St Honolulu, HI$667K41.51,103
- 2027 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$852K632,063
- 2038 S Beretania St Honolulu, HI--Studio--1,284
- 2023 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$742K82.51,266
- 2031 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$868K532,367
- 2017 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$843K31.51,433
- 2035 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$779K73.52,279
- 2011 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$830K322,088
- 2041 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$714K31.51,451
- 2048 S Beretania St Honolulu, HI$1.14M--122,220
- 2045 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$659K41.51,066
- 2026 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$1.09M321,762
- 2022 Coyne St # A Honolulu, HI$681K621,260
- 2032 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$639K311,080
- 1217 Mccully St Honolulu, HI$607K311,342
- 2020 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$793K51.51,638
- 2036 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$700K421,319
- 2014 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$686K411,586
- 2042 Coyne St Honolulu, HI$641K311,004
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292