- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2026 S Palm Grove Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900164 beds, 2 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $435,500
- Price/sqft: $241
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 5061015042
- Zillow Home ID: 20595971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2026 S Palm Grove Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 2022 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$580K432,520
- 2032 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$500K322,102
- 2016 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$531K221,726
- 2038 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$517K432,404
- 2035 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$722K534,164
- 2039 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$504K221,806
- 4623 W 21st St Los Angeles, CA$511K321,768
- 2031 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$533K522,428
- 2010 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$542K322,214
- 2042 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$544K522,620
- 2025 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$496KStudio--2,145
- 2045 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$472K421,588
- 2027 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$663KStudio42,630
- 2017 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$501K422,128
- 2006 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$564K221,800
- 2031 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$374KStudio--2,004
- 2031 S Palm Grove Ave Los Angeles, CA$479K222,004
- 2017 Claudina Ave Los Angeles, CA$548K--32,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!