This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
- Central Vacuum System.
- Underground Storm Shelter in Garage Floor.
- Huge Utility Barn in Back Yard on Concrete Foundation with Electricity and Security Light.
- Alarm System (Monitored Optional) on All Doors and Windows Including Barn.
- Attic Fan with Cover When Not In Use to Prevent Heat Loss. (Pull Cord in Closet).
- 24ft above Ground Swimming Pool with Large Deck with Sand Filter and New Pump.
- 90ft Deep Water Well. (Clear Free Water)
- Carport for Two Vehicles / Boat Protection from Weather and RV Parking.
- Custom Built All Wood Cabinets with Adjustable Shelves in Upper Cabinets with Roll out Shelves in Bottom Cabinets.
- Stainless Steel All New Matching Frigidaire Appliances/ Gas Stove.
- Screened In Covered Back Porch.
- Large Built In Tool Cabinets In Garage.
- Real Wood Burning Stove in Fireplace with adjustable Blower.
- Fully Fenced in Big Back Yard with Large Entry Access.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Fireplace, Pool, Storm shelter, Screen in porch, Electric water well, Two story barn.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Other, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 660063219
- Zillow Home ID: 22085684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74019 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Claremore as a whole. Among 74019 homes, this home is 26.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% lower than in Claremore, and 36.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74019 home values.
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!