This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Central Vacuum System.
- Underground Storm Shelter in Garage Floor.
- Huge Utility Barn in Back Yard on Concrete Foundation with Electricity and Security Light.
- Alarm System (Monitored Optional) on All Doors and Windows Including Barn.
- Attic Fan with Cover When Not In Use to Prevent Heat Loss. (Pull Cord in Closet).
- 24ft above Ground Swimming Pool with Large Deck with Sand Filter and New Pump.
- 90ft Deep Water Well. (Clear Free Water)
- Carport for Two Vehicles / Boat Protection from Weather and RV Parking.
- Custom Built All Wood Cabinets with Adjustable Shelves in Upper Cabinets with Roll out Shelves in Bottom Cabinets.
- Stainless Steel All New Matching Frigidaire Appliances/ Gas Stove.
- Screened In Covered Back Porch.
- Large Built In Tool Cabinets In Garage.
- Real Wood Burning Stove in Fireplace with adjustable Blower.
- Fully Fenced in Big Back Yard with Large Entry Access.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 5,652 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Storm shelter
- Screen in porch
- Electric water well
- Two story barn.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Other, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 660063219
- Zillow Home ID: 22085684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-235K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% greater than in Claremore, and 33.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Claremore High (assigned)9-124.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!