20263 Klinger St, Detroit, MI 482342 beds, 1.5 baths, 969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $8,250
- Price/sqft: $9
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Parcel #: 13022941
- Zillow Home ID: 88447921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20263 Klinger Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 98.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Detroit, and 380.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
733 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1944
- Studio, 1 baths
- 20253 Klinger St Detroit, MI$34K--1927
- 20245 Klinger St Detroit, MI$35K--1926
- 20403 Klinger St Detroit, MI$49K31840
- 20237 Klinger St Detroit, MI$33K--1944
- 20411 Klinger St Detroit, MI$49K--1840
- 20229 Klinger St Detroit, MI$36K--1944
- 20254 Klinger St Detroit, MI$42K--1928
- 20244 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$35K--11,026
- 20246 Klinger St Detroit, MI$33K--1924
- 20419 Klinger St Detroit, MI$40K--1840
- 20400 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$32K311,064
- 20400 Klinger St Detroit, MI$33K31865
- 20221 Klinger St Detroit, MI$43K--1944
- 20262 Klinger St Detroit, MI$28K31969
- 20262 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$36K--1903
- 20410 Klinger St Detroit, MI$36K--1807
- 20252 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$42K--1687
- 20408 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$35K311,200
- 20425 Klinger St Detroit, MI$38K--1890
- 20228 Gallagher St Detroit, MI$33K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!