2027 Bancroft Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 481082 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great, caring neighbors and responsive, hard-working condo board. Lovely landscaping and both management company and maintenance crew have been on-site for many years, so know the history and how to do things right! Quality construction and continual maintanence on the condos' exteriors (roofs, siding, gutters, concrete, etc), also streets, pool area (including hot tub and club house) plus sports-court.
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Partial basement
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- 220 sq ft porch; add'l insul blown-in attic & walls; 2.5 car gar w/attic stor; est mkt value ~$245k
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,923 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: L 1207280124
- Zillow Home ID: 24720900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2027 Bancroft Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Pittsfield Township, and 112.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48108 home values.
- 2033 Bancroft Dr # 123 Ann Arbor, MI$253K------
- 2021 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$255K------
- 2021 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$179K22.51,926
- 2015 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$256K------
- 2015 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$178K23--
- 2015 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$172K222,082
- 2039 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$250K332,041
- 2045 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$264K------
- 2003 Bancroft Dr # 137 Ann Arbor, MI$222K------
- 2020 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$232K------
- 2016 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$237K------
- 2024 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$230K331,574
- 2042 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$200K331,580
- 2028 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$238K32.52,112
- 2002 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$301K------
- 2051 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$252K------
- 1997 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$218K------
- 2034 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$230K331,624
- 2038 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$236K------
- 1998 Bancroft Dr Ann Arbor, MI$256K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!