2027 Canyon Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900685 beds, 3 baths, 4,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nestled on a large 8100 sq ft corner lot, this wonderful 1923 2 story Mediterranean duplex is superbly original. Untouched and spectacularly detailed this 4102 sq ft duplex has a 2 bedroom, den, formal dining room, 1 ¼ baths and the downstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 ¼ baths, den and formal dining room.
Hardwood floors, interior French doors, Batchelder fireplaces, crown mouldings, mostly original bathrooms, unpainted doors, built in some areas and more. It has frontage on 2 streets with entrances for each unity on separate streets.
Great area with a lot of old homes, a very close community with lots of TV & Film industry people.
People who come to this neighborhood usually stay due to it's ambience & "Old Hollywood" feel.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,065,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Gravity heat
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 5586023026
- Zillow Home ID: 20807864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2027 Canyon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2019 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.52M643,316
- 2015 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.15M212,100
- 2101 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.3M322,590
- 2026 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M522,498
- 2020 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.84M623,168
- 2009 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.8M322,315
- 2109 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.11M443,105
- 2016 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$665K211,480
- 2102 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.44M312,028
- 2010 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$681K321,566
- 2018 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$834K211,122
- 2003 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.28M221,801
- 2108 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,493
- 5830 Foothill Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.5M322,244
- 2006 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.64M321,994
- 2100 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M533,092
- 2014 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.6M332,338
- 2106 Canyon Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.25M321,778
- 2002 N Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA$707K221,324
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292