2027 E Hale St, Mesa, AZ 852134 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $422,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,594 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 14111122
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 7657971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2027 E Hale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% lower than in Mesa, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85213 home values.
- 2039 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$289K--32,194
- 2015 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$338K--33,078
- 2026 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$381K--3.53,130
- 2012 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$354K--3.752,547
- 2040 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$624K----3,166
- 2053 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$247K----1,712
- 1522 N Gentry Cir Mesa, AZ$687K53.54,780
- 2023 E Inca St Mesa, AZ$280K--22,302
- 2035 E Inca St Mesa, AZ$374K443,375
- 2036 E Hackamore St Mesa, AZ$622K--3.53,454
- 2013 E Inca St Mesa, AZ$348K--3.53,525
- 2054 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$417K--33,055
- 1501 N Gilbert Rd Mesa, AZ$587K--54,789
- 2049 E Inca St Mesa, AZ--432,759
- 1543 N Orangewood Dr Mesa, AZ$254K52.52,650
- 1510 N Gentry Cir Mesa, AZ$416K--2.753,127
- 1533 N Orangewood Dr Mesa, AZ$339K--43,108
- 2067 E Hale St Mesa, AZ$495K543,973
- 1531 N Orangewood Dr Mesa, AZ$280K--3.52,473
- 2061 E Inca St Mesa, AZ$367K----2,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!