- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2027 Kenwood Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 554055 beds, 5 baths, 4,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $625,000
- Finished basement, 230 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,882 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3202924110020
- Zillow Home ID: 1990623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2027 Kenwood Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenwood home values.
- 2025 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$943K433,935
- 2035 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$992K53.54,634
- 2019 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$676K523,002
- 2015 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$831K433,124
- 2101 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$791K534,039
- 2036 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$1.04M333,491
- 2011 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$957K53.53,257
- 2030 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$924K733,605
- 2107 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$834K43.52,946
- 2007 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$935K534,025
- 2024 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$780K554,538
- 2016 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$680K83.54,162
- 2001 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$966K43.253,436
- 2028 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$1.21M333,128
- 2036 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$869K332,436
- 2022 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$757K444,901
- 2115 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$1.1M643,822
- 2012 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$754K33.251,668
- 2305 W 21st St Minneapolis, MN$706K62.54,000
- 2016 Kenwood Pkwy Minneapolis, MN$962K32.52,782
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.