2027 W 103rd St, Cleveland, OH 441024 beds, 2 baths, 1,965 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $62,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,965 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00518067
- Zillow Home ID: 33332634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2027 W 103rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cudell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 81.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% less than in Cleveland, and 235.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Cudell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cudell home values.
- 2023 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$35K211,076
- 2031 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$46K621,936
- 2021 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$49K311,200
- 2033 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$36K311,352
- 2015 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$59K421,714
- 2037 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$23K31.51,200
- 2013 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$32K321,352
- 2041 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$68K422,556
- 2026 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$183K622,790
- 2022 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$156K622,706
- 2043 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$38K321,454
- 2032 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$140K331,859
- 2018 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$101K532,529
- 2018 W 49th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 2036 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$122K311,605
- 2036 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$98K31--
- 2047 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$37K311,200
- 2014 West Blvd Cleveland, OH$129K622,492
- 2026 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$51K311,043
- 2022 W 103rd St Cleveland, OH$69K421,495
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!