- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2028 Darlington Dr, Tampa, FL 336192 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 7,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $34,000
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0452690000
- Zillow Home ID: 44939724
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2028 Darlington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33619 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 119.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% greater than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 2026 Darlington Dr Tampa, FL$74K421,560
- Windsor Way Tampa, FL$39K31888
- Windsor Way Tampa, FL$71K421,676
- 2025 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$101K321,396
- 2024 Darlington Dr Tampa, FL$64K41.51,324
- 2036 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$56K321,150
- 2023 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$88K411,772
- 2040 Waikiki Way Tampa, FL$54K211,088
- 2034 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$77K22984
- 2022 Darlington Dr Tampa, FL$72K31888
- 2032 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$71K421,676
- 2021 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$68K221,332
- 2049 Waikiki Way Tampa, FL$72K221,464
- 2031 Warrington Way Tampa, FL$75K221,424
- 2038 Waikiki Way Tampa, FL$75K321,746
- Warrington Way Tampa, FL$41K311,088
- Warrington Way Tampa, FL$62K321,244
- Warrington Way Tampa, FL$79K421,460
- 2019 Windsor Way Tampa, FL$130K316,481
- 2304 Darlington Dr Tampa, FL$57K221,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292