2028 Kuola Pl, Honolulu, HI 968213 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,493 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 85 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $1,465,000
- Price/sqft: $713
- MLS #: 201413575
- Finished basement, 1543 sqft
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,493 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350710180000
- Zillow Home ID: 614067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2028 Kuola Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kuliouou-Kalani Iki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% lower than in Honolulu, and 50.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 2030 Kuola Pl Honolulu, HI$1.74M44.53,579
- 2067 Omea Pl Honolulu, HI$1.86M554,430
- 2024 Kuola Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 2029 Kuola Pl Honolulu, HI$1.8M33.53,835
- 2063 Omea Pl Honolulu, HI$1.68M43.53,223
- 2071 Omea Pl Honolulu, HI$2.12M432,008
- 5568 Poola St Honolulu, HI$1.65M633,379
- 5576 Poola St Honolulu, HI$1.69M432,186
- 2027 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$2.22M44.54,809
- 2027 Kuola Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 2023 Kuola Pl Honolulu, HI$1.64M43.52,995
- 2019 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.29M32.52,139
- 2039 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.86M32.53,030
- 5562 Poola St Honolulu, HI$1.89M42.53,085
- 2070 Omea Pl Honolulu, HI$1.87M333,151
- 2007 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.41M322,849
- 2010 Kunihi Pl Honolulu, HI$1.42M32.52,521
- 2062 Omea Pl Honolulu, HI$1.71M332,791
- 2001 Laukahi St Honolulu, HI$1.47M432,932
- 2006 Kunihi Pl Honolulu, HI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!