- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 407 days on Zillow
- Views: 852 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 21274921
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Stone, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 490733182133000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1113023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $25-35K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46218 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46218, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 192.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 83.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46218 home values.
|2032 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||720|
|2024 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||720|
|2036 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||720|
|2020 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||1||1,440|
|2040 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||1||1,440|
|2016 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||720|
|2044 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$39K||3||1||1,600|
|2012 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$32K||2||1||720|
|Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$33K||--||--||--|
|2025 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||768|
|2029 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||832|
|2021 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||2||1,674|
|2033 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$34K||2||--||878|
|2017 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$34K||3||--||832|
|2008 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$33K||2||--||720|
|2037 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||--||878|
|2013 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||1,756|
|2025 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$41K||2||--||964|
|2029 N Dequincy St Indianapolis, IN||$39K||3||1||828|
|2041 Wallace Ave Indianapolis, IN||$32K||2||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!