- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Views: 4,132 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $589,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $401
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement, 420 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Architecture \ Q, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Sewer \ Available, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2038500115
- Zillow Home ID: 48776051
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-790K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ravenna home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Ravenna homes, this home is valued 4.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ravenna, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Seattle, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ravenna home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ravenna home values.
- 5709 25th Ave NE2 beds, 1 baths
1,040 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1910
|2020 NE 65th St Seattle, WA||$495K||3||1||1,420|
|6521 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$617K||2||1||1,940|
|6511 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.15M||3||1||7,356|
|2016 NE 65th St Seattle, WA||$838K||4||1||4,366|
|6515 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$817K||6||3||2,940|
|6326 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$700K||4||2||2,710|
|6519 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$940K||6||4||4,320|
|6327 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$676K||4||1.75||1,920|
|6322 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$688K||3||1.75||2,210|
|6523 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.02M||3||1.75||5,148|
|2012 NE 65th St Seattle, WA||$606K||3||1||1,630|
|6323 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$687K||4||1.75||1,780|
|6318 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$879K||4||2||2,860|
|6527 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.07M||9||5.25||5,400|
|6319 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$826K||2||3.5||2,670|
|6314 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$697K||2||1||2,070|
|6327 22ND Ave NE Seattle, WA||$752K||4||1||2,550|
|6315 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.04M||4||3.75||3,210|
|6325 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$652K||4||1||1,700|
|6310 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$580K||2||1||1,360|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!